4th Annual NCDP Dinner/Auction Items
More Items will be added as they're received
Signed book: "The Disappearing Cemetery" by Tom Cordle
Donor/Author: Tom Cordle
Description: Signed, personalized copy of Cordle's book. Tom will send the personalized copy directly to the winner of the auction.
Description: Approximately 10' x 10' space creatively power washed (no straight power cleaning) by Val. Choose from any of these designs or we will create something else all together. If you desire more after the finished area, we will discuss more $$ for the Newaygo County Democratic Party.
- Peace comes with all of our cultures and colors coming together and embracing each other.
- Peace comes with listening to the wisdom of our healers, so we may listen to the source within ourselves.
- Peace is remembering our tribal selves, and how we took care of each other.
- Peace comes with healing our wounds so we can move forward.
- Peace is looking from a higher and more connected perspective.
- Peace we can and will achieve if we start watching, feeling, learning, and taking responsibility for what has been said, and moving and creating forward to a beautiful new world!
Original pencil and watercolor drawings
Artist/Donor: Brenda Huckins Bonter
Other original and limited edition prints are available at Flying Bear Books in Newaygo
Donor/author: Sandra Bernard
Nature has an order
And if you surround yourself with it
That order becomes contagious
17 years ago I found my way to the river
If you’re quiet there, you can hear a voice…
And if you listen long enough you will discover…
It’s your own… the one you were missing
This book is that journey
Crocheted Dream Catcher
Donor/Artist: Pam Greinke
Pam Greinke is the retired director an adult day care program that helped people with disabilities for more than 20 years. She is the local Regent of the Daughter of the American Revolution and volunteers to help veterans and students.
Donor: Stan and Liz Opal
Description: Framed watercolor painting by unknown local artist