Volunteers are needed for Texas Hold’Em on March 5-8 and April 2-5. Contact Dallas: email@example.com
FEBRUARY 10 MEETING VENUE CHANGE
The February 10, 2020 meeting will be held at THE STREAM, 1 State Rd., Downtown Newaygo, 6:00 PM, Come at 5:30 for Social Time!
Plenty of parking in back of building, meeting on the 2nd floor. Representative Scott VanSingel will be our guest. Stop by the Newaygo Brewery for some take-out on the way. Here's hoping for a great attendance, and don't forge to stay after for the CALL TO CONVENTION meeting!
You can vote in the March 10 presidential primary NOW by absentee ballot, either from home or at your city/township clerk’s office!
Voting Early from Home. If you applied for an absentee ballot, you should have received it in the mail from your city/township clerk. If you didn’t receive your ballot yet, contact your clerk. Find your clerk’s contact information at michigandems.com/clerk.
Your completed ballot must be received by your clerk by 8 pm on March 10 in order to count. You can track your ballot online at the Michigan Voter Information Center. If it shows “received,” that means there were no problems and your absentee ballot is ready to be counted.
Voting Early At Clerk’s Office. You can go to your clerk’s office, register to vote if you aren’t already, get an absentee ballot, and vote, all in one trip. Find your clerk’s address and hours at michigandems.com/clerk.
The MDP Voter Assistance Hotline is live! Voters can call 833-MI-VOTES with questions about registering and voting. Please help spread the word about this great resource.
Tips for Students
- Students who come from Michigan and attend a school in Michigan can register to vote at their school address or their home address.
- Students coming from Michigan who attend a school outside of Michigan can still register to vote at their home address in Michigan.
- Students who are not from Michigan but are attending school in Michigan can register to vote at their school address in Michigan.
- If a student plans to register at their school address, it’s easier if they do it before February 25. Starting on February 25, they will need proof of residency at their school address in order to register there.
- Students can vote by absentee ballot even if it’s their first time voting
Paid for by the Newaygo County Democratic Party, 2531 W. 140th St., Grant, Michigan 49337. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. Solicitations are in behalf of the Newaygo County Democratic Party, not any candidate or candidate’s representative. Contributions to the Newaygo County Democratic Party are not tax deductible.